Thursday, July 10, 2014

My writing process blog hop.

What are you working on? 

I am working on two books called Small and Then.

How does you work differ from others of its genre? 

It takes place in both the future and the past. It’s a good mix of horror and comedy that details the strange situations that I have forced my main character, Jade, to be in.

Why do you write what you do?

I write it because I enjoy the experience of doing so. Making awkward and funny situations along with having it all tie together in the end to make a complete story line is fun for me. I hope other people will have as good of a time reading it as I do writing it.

How does your writing process work?

I write the idea down somewhere where I can find it, I think about the main plot and characters, then I start on the first chapter and make the story come to life.


To all the people who do end up reading my books, thank you for doing so :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment